Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Series III


"The Sisters" is the name of this Series. I have no information on this artist. I think they are probably contemporary because of the use of color. This set of pictures was obliviously meant to be a set. The names were what I worked on the longest. The reason I went with names this time was because as soon as I saw Eva I knew that was her name. The rest of the ladies just fell into place. I thought that there was a lot or color in each picture and I decided to make all of the borders the same. I also thought that this would make it very different from the other sets. I used dark green and burgundy card stock and the gold is a piece of a Christmas card that my Mom received a few years ago. The best part about this hobby is that nothing goes to waste.

No comments: