Monday, October 20, 2008

I love ATC's

I was watching a segment on "Carol Duvall" last April and was mesmerized by these little Works of Art. I was talking to a friend that attends weekend Scraps. She was very surprised that I had not heard about them. She told me that they had been around for some time. I hit the Internet and started ready everything I could. It's great there is total freedom. This is what I have been looking for, for a long time. Being limited to 3.5 x 2.5 inches is wonderful. It surely beats 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12.
I have started this blog to share my love of this "ART FORM". I will post a scan of a few cards every week and some of my ideas. All of the Cards will be mine. I have no intentions of trading at this time. I may want to some time in the future. Please feel free to comment on my collection.

No comments: